HomeCOTDSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQCalendarUsergroups

Band meetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katriana

Katriana

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:58 pm

Band meetings are on hold for now. Debating if we should just do away with them altogether or just change it to a monthly thing. The reason for having the meetings in the first place was to discuss issues in the band, and to spend time together. Issues can really just be discussed here on the forums now.. but I would still like to do things together as a band. Maybe replace meetings with a monthly "Band night" to do something fun with the band? Give me your opinions on this please & thanks!

Tian-Demon

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:42 pm

lol! [b]Hihi... I'm in now.

Anyway just my opinion that a monthly thing sounds more sensible now. But probably instead of the usual kindda meetings that we have held so far, why nt make it more interesting like:

E.g. 2 x Meetings Every Month (1st & 3rd Week or 2nd & 4th Week), with all gathering at a usual meeting place. 10-30mins of session for any subject matters, with marketplace trading among the band players at the same time. Events like boss hunts, COF/VOH/WT runs, BP showtime (Bet bruce will upzz this idea! Razz) and etc.

To make this family more warm, i would sugggest also some plans to be formulated:

e.g. Mentoring session for the lower lvls to expedite their levelling, Sharing of resources like passing down wpns, relics, etc to lower lvls when you grown out of them, common pooling of a "Band Funding" to assist/reward players.

All these are all ideas where we can explore in. Beneficial to all, more fun and bonding for the band.

Just my thoughts. Lets discuss them through.

Tian-Demon

afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katriana

Katriana

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:24 pm

I'm gonna blame this on the fact that your not often enough.... so you probably missed "band grind" and such. After the last meeting, everyone went to HZ Map, and partied up, then we all grinded (well, those high enough did, lower levels just got to enjoy the leech and talk, hehe).

And usually I do open a shop to pass down items/resources/whatever at the end of meetings if I have any.

As for CoF/VoH/WT - passes are not glitched anymore.. and I cant get the CoF/VoH passes anymore, so I need those of you still within lvl to help collect them. As for WT.. well.. were working on that one. Kutave, Bruce & I all just got to FC finally.. so almost there!!

General band issues, news & trading can be done here on the forums now.

I think going to 1 meeting a month would probably be our best option. And it really wouldn't be a "meeting" if we are all actively using the forums.. more of a "band fun" night.. dungeons, group grinds, what not. Anyways.. more on this later.. throw some more ideas at me if ya got em.

papz

papz

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 3:37 pm

Hmmm... Regarding the band bonding, or as i like to call it "banding".. hehehe. I would love to suggest something that we can do in BP like maybe a karaoke night, like the ones G and I do. Or maybe we can revive the spartan gimmick wherein we take our tops off and make fools of ourselves. Very Happy Well, these are the ones that came to my mind. I'll try to brainstorm and suggest some more ideas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brucey

Brucey

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:09 am

BP!!!!!!!!!!BP!!!!!!!!!!BP!!!!!!!!!!BP!!!!!!!!!!BP!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry guys, thats all i can brainstorm!! ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katriana

Katriana

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:19 am

yeah um... we were thinking more along the lines of shit that WOULDN'T result in more drama.
But good try Bruce.. I'm sure thinking that hard really tired your poor little brain out.. have cookie. *Smiles*

Tian-Demon

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:32 pm

Basketball Yes Kat i did missed tat event. By the time i was there meetin was over n your guys in HZ... Razz

Anyway do agree the efforts made by u n several others. But what abt the rest? There is just something lacking to make this band more lively.

As a RC/RL/FD and even until low SM, i have no feel for the band. I'm sure thats what the lower lvls are feeling right now (Not that im tat high lvl now also. Razz )

There gotta be something we can come out with to make everyone (Highest to Lowest) contribute something to make this band more fun, and pple more willing to attend band events, forums and etc.

Just a thought, maybe 37 members PKing Bruce together is fun??? Very Happy

Tian-Demon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bankai

Bankai

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:50 pm

Sup guys, I got a few ideas to keep the band active and united.

I propose we have a band event in BP to compete for rewards. We would try to evenly match up the playaz n split ‘em into 2 teams. One team will mask up n we will be battling each other until one team is defeated. If you die the only way to reenter the battle is by revival from a teammate. It will be a fun n interesting way to bond with each other (there might be some interesting screen shots^^). And it will also be advantageous for those who wants to gain pkin’ experience. Cuz hands on experience are the best way to gain knowledge. We can all share knowledge and learn from each other. Im sure Bruce is down for it…lol.

Another thing we can do is have a relay race for rewards. We would split into 2 teams each with a specific item to use as a baton. That item must be traded (pass the baton) to the next teammate in a designated location before the next runner can take off. At each designated location there will be representative making sure everything is legit and fair. Winners get bragging rights and the rewards (u also get to train ur LF). We can also make wagers to make it more interesting (lol…I like gambling).

What about band boss hunting. We can get together and act like fools which some of you guys shouldn’t have a problem with. We will educate each other on the locations of bosses and level requirements. The drops will be donated to the band. BEs will be used to refine band weapons. Other drops will be sold in Hefei and the money would be used as income for the band to purchase weapons for refinement, passes for dungeons, etc..

Jus a few ideas im throwing at u guys….hehehe, srry bout the long post

Peace in The Middle East!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brucey

Brucey

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:14 pm

BP duel!!!! but u didnt realize that i use KG lol! KG owns!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:14 am

if u guys want BP.......
well i'm bad for pvp coz i need Chakra Purge..........
if any of u guys have.........
can i have it.......
i'll take it as a christmas gift.......... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katriana

Katriana

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am

I think those are wonderful ideas Bankai!

The only issue I have is with the BP teams.. as fun as it sounds.. i would be worried about accidentally attacking a masked -non band HD.... maybe we could work out some kind of outfit to, to make it easier...

I LOVE the relay race idea! I think we will try to get something together on that one.. sounds like fun..

Thanks for the ideas so far guys!

ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:12 am

i think the costums for the mask guys will be a vaga clothes..........

since vaga clothes is affordable lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
papz

papz

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:17 am

I second to Bankai's idea!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:31 am

How about HD vs SF....a mini war of COTD bands...no mask needed.

How's that sound Kat?

Preparing us for future wars, since most of us are noobs (especially Bruce and BANKAI)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panamay

Panamay

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:27 pm

HD wouldn't stand a chance, Espicially since i'm the only player on that is pvp friendly, I'd win (Just ask Bruce) lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:40 am

Oh! WOW........Ur comment really helps......j/k

Well....let's just try......I'm kinda boring all grinding.....I kno i wont stand a chance since my

build is exclusively for PvE.......

I'm excited... \,,/, (+_+) ,\,,/

Yeah BABY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SangreLuna

SangreLuna

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:42 pm

i suggest we kill Bruce until he stops making trouble for us all...muahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panamay

Panamay

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:39 pm

ooooohhhhh can i, can i , can i, can i ppppplllllllllsssssss!!!! lol!

PK'in Bruce is like a hobby i enjoy watching him run to safe Twisted Evil

(love hurts Bruce) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:01 pm

hahhahahhahahaha.......whoelse dont want to PK Bruce..i tink evreyone wants to PK him for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Band meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band meetings   Band meetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band meetings
Page 1 of 1