Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCOTDSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleh I am Yoruni

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoruni

Bleh I am Yoruni Empty
PostSubject: Bleh I am Yoruni   Bleh I am Yoruni Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:52 am

Yes I have been busy lately, and thought of coming back, too bad , the 1st day I came back , the same day I lost a friend who stood up and revenge for me(being killed in bp) when I was a lowbie, his name is Essenza... well well... It wasnt really his fault... it was all Pad Taii's fault... I pk'd pad taii as usual ... and she is in essenza's band now... Essenza told me to not to pk her again, but I didnt accept and she came and trying to kill me , yeah I used 1 KG against Essenza and that lil bitch PadTaii(Hybird nuker who did the most of the damage)... I didnt even need shits to kill Essenza and she claimed that I used tons of KG to kill her. rofl... since then, she came back with nuker... and I owned her again... she just wouldnt give up and I was tired of owning her...
Anyways... She declared war against me , and I couldnt believe she is helping a herbs seller(PadTaii)... she was the 1 who taught me to kill all herbs sellers and now she is helping herbs seller...and oh well... My band ( DragonsSlayers) isnt that big to fight against her band , so basically I am all alone against her and her alliances (MOH and balbalbla) Well , I am tired and sick of dramas... , I quit for good... so see ya sister(Katriana) and Brother ( kutave) ..... Keep in touch in forum perhaps... Much of loves to u guys ...
Back to top Go down
Katriana

Katriana

Bleh I am Yoruni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh I am Yoruni   Bleh I am Yoruni Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:40 pm

Oh, don't quit!! Please don't quit! I was so happy you were back!! There must be some way to work this out. I would say talk to Ess, but I know from personal experience, that wont help much... maybe you could try talking to Saimonx though? If nothing else, try talking to their alliances... maybe they wont back Ess on this. Seems to me, TS tries to start alot of wars.. logged in this morning to see them making a shout threatening to war ENFD (OMG). I dunno....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennachou
Panamay

Panamay

Bleh I am Yoruni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh I am Yoruni   Bleh I am Yoruni Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:06 pm

Well i would like to shout WELCOME BACK !, but i can't. Cause you want to quit..... well don't. I can talk to Saimonx and fix it, he listens to me. As for Pad, pffff don't even bother noticing her i'm sure you can pretend she is not there. And if she gives you or your band problem, that can be fixed too. So don't quit!!!!!! Pana needs a lvling party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Come Back to the game we need FC Fast !!
Back to top Go down
Katriana

Katriana

Bleh I am Yoruni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh I am Yoruni   Bleh I am Yoruni Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:12 pm

Mmmm.... so lets see... in the last 24 hours.. TS has declared war on Dragon Slayers & Eagles Nest Foxs Den... wow. (Yeah, they just did another shout stating they have now declared war on ENFD).
I wonder if the alliances are gonna keep backing this shit? You know the only reason they feel like that can do this, is because of who they are allied to. If the alliance drops TS, they wont declare war on anyone, cause they would get pwned. I am really getting tired of their shit. Only reason I am NOT fighting TS right now is because I don't want war with their allies.. to many friends and nice people there... but TS is going to far.. they are just blood hungry, and relying on strengths that they dont even have in their OWN band to fight their battles. I really don't want to war their allies.. but TS can't keep running around trying to start all these wars and act like they are big stuff, then run to MoH every time someone stands up to them. I really hope the alliances drop them soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennachou
Yoruni

Bleh I am Yoruni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh I am Yoruni   Bleh I am Yoruni Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:55 pm

bleh ... Did they really start wars against ENFD? Rofl , essenza just like to take advantages on bands... mmm, I know that ENFD's BM got banned , that was most likely why essenza dares to war them ... her band doesnt stand a shit chance without MOH and EL(weaklings?)except Saimonx(no comment about him)... bleh , I don really know .... I got bored of leveling ... althought I know there are just 2 lvls to go to party quest.... I am really lazy to move my finger to hit mobs.... x.x , my brain doesnt let me to stay in 9D for a long time too ....
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

Bleh I am Yoruni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh I am Yoruni   Bleh I am Yoruni Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:38 pm

hmmmm...... all i can say is dont quit.
TS not a tough band. Like kat said, its just because of their allies tahts why they look strong.
anyway, juz give it time and just have fun.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Panamay

Panamay

Bleh I am Yoruni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh I am Yoruni   Bleh I am Yoruni Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:40 pm

On an encouraging note, I was approched by Ess. She wanted to knwo of the PadTaii herb selling way back in the day. SO i told all i knew. PadTaii is now being watched by her bandmates. So Yoru can come back just pretend she doesn't exist her band is not leaving her much breathing room theses days. SHe has enough to worry about .

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleh I am Yoruni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleh I am Yoruni   Bleh I am Yoruni Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleh I am Yoruni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CotD Forums :: CotD General Chat-
Jump to: