HomeCOTDSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQCalendarUsergroups

Share | 

Brucey in Deep Shyte

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brucey

PostSubject: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:57 am

Uhhmmm..... Okay.... How should i start this.....ohh i know...
I'm in deep shit! I'm in MoH's KoS list just like KM is...

MoH have been keeping an eye on me last 2 weeks because of the elixir incident. The first week i was in CC5 and was my first time in there. I saw KM and MoH were fighting but i didnt pay attention to them... i was there for True General Wei and the loots. while they were fighting and killing each other, i saw a dead body of a Kingsmen (stargazerz). Being me who wants to max out resu skill, my instinct was to resu and buff the dead body of that Kingsmen. But what i didnt know that they took it as "helping KM". Although it wasnt really my intention to help KM, it looked like i did. Mandate of Heaven (MoH) failed to look at what i did for their band while they were warring Kingsmen at that time. DeathAngel16 got to coma and i touched her, Unholy asked for buff, kikiki asked for heal, Destroyer asked for resu and such were the few things i did for MOH. and i just feel that what i did for them was more helpful than that 1 resu and buffed kingsmen that i did.

Kingsmen were outnumbered and they lost in CC5. I was there but they didnt attack me. I helped them Kill TGW by buffing rezuing and healing. When TGW died, we got chests and luckily, i got one of the nicest drop (level 6 str elixir). I had to brag to some of my friends and it just so happened, MoH knew of it and decided to talk to kat to convince me to give back the elixir. Kalseru told kat that we will be on KOS unless Kat repays them for what i took (stupid i know). Kalseru said the reason behind this is that i didnt deserve the elixir (i stayed there for 6 hours died alot and help them by healing and buffing). I talked to Kalseru (BM of MoH)and he said he would forget the Kingsmen resu incident given that i dont help them anymore. So i agreed.

The next day, i was grinding in CC4 and there was a war erupting in that floor. It was MoH and Kingsmen again. I was watching when suddenly, a masked HD with +9 saber and deco of UnHoLy1 attacked me. I didnt know what to do so being me again, i fought back. We ran acrosss CC4 for 3 hours not stoping. He finally Killed me when a masked HD (i know it was Kalseru coz i asked him if he is Kalseru) jumped in. I pm-ed Kalseru and asked him why did he attack me if we were on "good terms". His answer was "because he asked for help". Clearly they werent over the Elixir incident and me resu-ing KM. Saying "because he asked me" is just a lame reason to PK me in CC even though he told me we were "good".

The next day was war day. They were warring and i just watched. I tried to stay low coz i know theyre keeping an eye on me. While they were warring, i was with 666peatear. I was in his party and he knows what i was doing. I sat beside him and talked some shitty stuffs and we had a good time watching the war. when General wei was about to die, Kalseru PM-ed me that i helped KM coz i buffed him. He said he saw it personally. Fook that, i was with Peatear and he knows i didnt do anything to either sides. Kalseru told me im on KoS for helping KM even though i had witnesses who could tell i didnt.

Clearly, a conspiracy was built before hand. But i dont care about that. I dont even care if i could grind in CC no more. Im contented with my level. But what i am concerned is that the entire band might be dragged into this mess. So far Its only me in their KOS. and im fine with that. As long as you guys can grind in CC, no worries. You just need to grind as fast as you could and not waste time so if ever shittier things happen, we would be prepared. And with CotD SF band on our side, we get more fire power.

I put this up not to encourage you to go pk and be wanted like me. i Put this up so u guys are updated whats happening and not be surprised when sht happens. also, to prepare you ahead of time in case they decide to drag the whole band itself (which i would try really hard not to happen) in this mess.

Im sorry for the troubles i caused. You guys know me. Im a trouble maker ><. If im not mistaken, i think i warned some people the moment they joined the band, that this band is war prone. Anyway, as of now, im the only one KoS-ed by the MoH-Ascension alliance.

One and only,
Your Brucey cheers
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panamay

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:37 pm

BRUCEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can have Panamay fire behind ya, ........ well I can try >.<
I'm not invincible yet ...... (ok i'm going to grind now)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katriana

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:12 pm

Despite the fact that Bruce is the only one KOSd.. several members of both COTD HD & SF have come under fire in CC. Funny.. we have never been attacked in CC before, and now masked HD & WT are attacking us.. hmm.. wonder what bands they could be from? If this continues, we will be going to war. please prepare everyone.

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:10 pm

Damn fool why you always starting shit. We should kick Bruce out.lol! Theyíre just hating cuz you got the lvl6 elixir Very Happy n are using the excuse of rezin KM to KOS you. When itís known you also buffed and touched some off them and their allies while they were trying to kill TGW. So in fact you did assist in the killing and you deserve to loot a little bit. If they didnít want you to loot they should have told you to leave instead of asking for buffs and heals. I bet if you had gotten a sorry ass drop they wouldnít be acting like little bitches on their rags. (Next time you get a good drop learn to keep it on the down low. Especially if there are haters participating in the looting)

Yeah it is fucking bullshit they pked you the very next day after saying everything is cool with the incident. Only little bitches say one thing and do another. Acting like niggaz with no nutz. It seems to me they are little boys trying to be men cuz a real man stand behind his words.

Just to let you know Bruce. I got your back. I might not be able to help you at the moment if they are trying to pk you in the higher levels of CC cuz if I go to where youíre at the mobs will pk me. lol! But if itís the lower levels of CC or BP donít be afraid to holla at me. I know I am low level right now but I donít give a shiet if they are CS or BS cuz I got your back. If they keep pushin Iíll help u go burn down Rome.

The funny thing is that im always out on the grind and sometimes itís with MOH and their allies. I buff them all the time and rez them if itís needed. Also when a war is goin down I buff both rival forces when they asked. Why donít they come after me? Sometimes I donít even know who the fuck they are cuz theyíre mask. Bruce I think its cuz the way you look. Laughing

Update me on your previous history with them cuz it has to be more then jus the way u look. Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bankai

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:11 pm

kat who else in our band got pked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:27 am

Let's see........Bruce's nw event is to pick on som1.......so far that I've known....

PPL got pick: (but no booger......lol......j/k)

Har_bringeR

[[[BANKAI--

Master_ChaZe

soksan

ChaZe_YanG

Minxenia

SangreLuna

ummmm........thats pretty much it.

I'll try to update if i get a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brucey

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:26 am

hahahahaa!!!!! its funny picking on someone ( that means not Bruce) and pizzing him off.. i remembered last night, we pizzed sangre coz of unknown reason hahahaha! actually its just chaze who pizzed him off.. we just blame it to Bankai (scapegoat)

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:42 am

HAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAAHHHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wat happen to Sangre now? Is he mad at all? (to my lil bro)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brucey

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:45 am

nah sangre is cool atm.. hahahaha
until we decide its his day again!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:46 am

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the patch in yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brucey

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:48 am

u can patch it already... but, i dont think it has servers yet..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:50 am

ok I'll check.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brucey

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:53 am

dude, its fooked up.. hahaha wont download =//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:54 am

hahaha.....I was able to patch but no servers......so I cant get in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaZe_YanG

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:16 pm

hahahahahahhahahahahahah..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brucey in Deep Shyte   

Back to top Go down

Brucey in Deep Shyte
Page 1 of 1