HomeCOTDSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQCalendarUsergroups

Share | 

I will be glad when the holidays are over...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katriana

Katriana

PostSubject: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:22 pm

I love the holidays and all, but my God! I will be glad when they are over! I haven't had time to relax at all this week. So many things going on. At least after Christmas, things will slow down and I can get back to my lil gaming world of 9D! Hope everything has been going good with the band. I haven't even had a chance to log in and check on things. Keep me updated on whats been happening please!

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:12 am

ok u wanna kno wats going on...

[[[Bankai--...lvled to EC6 or 7...last time i checked

Bruce_G made it to FC3 but i tink he got a lil trouble not sure tho or maybe iz all cool.....

for some ppl...hmmm...they're not online so often..even me..got busy making projects...but last

i went on was Monday....

and there's a new patch..and in HZ there's a place where bands can war...

I heard from Ilukhor that EL, MOH, ROB and i forgot the last one...Oh! it was Celestials...merged

into a one band....for the band war in HZ...u'll see the arena in the lower rite corner of the map.

If ur wondering why Ilukhor(BM of UD) told me all of this...becoz we're friends...

and I also have a close friend in Celestials so i hope we will have no troubles with those bands...

in UD i have couple of friends in there too....

PS: Kat I was wondering if we could ally with UD.

Only thoughts though...but u can ignore it...no biggie

And enjoy ur holidays...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:16 am

ok update....
chaze pretty much said it all but got things alil bit inaccurate..
EL, MoH, and Celestials still allied
KM, RoB, and Dragon Slayers are allied because of what happened last saturday
MoH PK-ed DragonSlayer's ChingisKhan when he was about to get the epi killer of TGW
RoB and Dragon slayers are allied so there..

anyway, band-wise, not much people online...
me, bankai, Blood essence, the chazes, and minx are the only ones usually on.
we told people who are looking for you guys (kat and kut) that u quit lol!

SF band pretty unstable.. u might wanna talk to pan and ask her on her ideas who to ally Evil or Very Mad

Lastly, i got into trouble for PK-ing SoulFader in BP.. Unholy1 and oboc chased me..
dunno if they gonna bring it to CC though
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hmm ok.. i attacked (didnt kill Sad ) oboc too pretending i didnt know he was the masked Laughing
just gave u alil things to worry bout and to look forward to.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:33 pm

*sigh*

Bruce seriously........ no nevermind let Kat deal with you she's more efficient then me Razz

Ok update from the SF side of COTD since Bruce was so kind as to make it sound like i was ruining the bands "good" name.

1) Since I became BM not much happened
Kag returned to band the following after leaving (BTW he was looking for you Kat to appologize), last night Kag left again Sleep not too sure why Bruce was the only one able to speak with him and from my understanding he has private matters. So Kag if your reading come back when you are ready we'll keep a spot open for you hun.

2) Gratz to Kikyo fpr being the driving force behind his PQ ( You ROCK) cheers

3) I am thinking that soon we will start some recruitment (with guidelines) to fill in our numbers. We could use some healers to back up Mine, Kik, and Owl's muscles Laughing But that's something you and I will chat about Kat........ When you return from being MIA

4) Alliance's............ This is where Bruce and I differ scratch Where to begin. NightmarePhoenix BM illidan_BR has approched me to join us in hero league, but thanks to acclaim and their half azz job hero league is not yet complete. Others that have approched me are DisposableHero while he was still BM of DL but last night joined the ranks of MoH. Beatx is now BM but i have yet to talk with her, so consider that possible alliance nerfed since DH told me all that is left is inactive members. Sleep Ok for the BIG KM & MoH contreversy. Bruce I refuse to aid KM in any shape or form, it's not gonna happen and if my band feels otherwise i will gladly pass title of BM to someone else and go rogue( bandless). I did not make an alliance with MoH but the idea was suggested to me that I coudl try if i want to ( again something for me and Kat to discuss). Other band that has expressed friendship are Ninja's, BM is -Gennosuke.

5) The SF side of COTD currently has 5 (including me) active members out of 12....11 Suspect

6) Kat i'm gonna require payments for my secreterial services soon, I have many messages of "come back", " we miss you", " i'm bored" ( oops the last one is from me ) and so on and so forth........ Rolling Eyes

Yeah i think that's all for the new on the SF side of life

Happy Holidays all santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:08 am

Thanks for correcting me Bruce....

And Happy Holidays Pana!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katriana

Katriana

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:58 pm

Wow, thaks for the updates... ok... one issue that seems to be getting fuzzed alot... COT HD & SF are the SAME BAND! Neither side can ally to any band unless both COTD bands are allying. Illidian and I have been talking about an alliance for almost a month, but I am not sure it will happen. The reason is they are kinda allied to MoH. By kinda I mean, it is not official, but they do hep MOH when it comes down to it. I don't want to ally to either side, MoH or KM, and therefore, can not ally to anyone allied to either of those bands. it is my hope that COTD will not ally to any bands ever. My goal is that COTD will grow and expand to COTD BOT as well, and we will be a strong enough force, that we will need no other allies. I will deal more with progressing that when I come back from my "MIA".

To Bruce - stay out of trouble PLEASE!!!

To Pan - When I return, I will start working my BOT again (She was the first char I ever made). How would you feel about Temp joining a COTD BOT?

To Everyone else - I will return soon, keep up the good work!

BTW... give me some feedback on the new website. I am working on a few more pages for it.. I will be adding a map system and some other things soon, including a complete step by step quest guide, so I will need some help getting the info for that.

Love you all, and see you again soon!

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jennachou
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:08 pm

To Kat: Temp will be bandless next time i log on so Go for it

But i was wondering
If we fill our bands with all our alts......... Doesn't that defeat the prupose?

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:44 am

You're welcome Kat....

Anytime...as long as I can help...

Master_ChaZe at ur service.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katriana

Katriana

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:01 pm

Were not filling our band with our alts, we just need our alts to start the band...need 5 people, remember? And anyways.. all my alts are a diff class from each other, so I like the option of having multiple chars to choose from depending on my need, especially in a fight, and if they all have the same band tag, then i can use em all for the same war Smile

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:54 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! Never though of that

Well i still got time to make temp a combat healer well talk after the holidays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:19 am

that's true..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be glad when the holidays are over...   

Back to top Go down

I will be glad when the holidays are over...
Page 1 of 1