Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCOTDSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brucey

Brucey

COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK Empty
PostSubject: COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:16 pm

kutkat, when are u guys coming back? we have a lot of problems... i tried to do something bout it but got worsE!!!!!! hahahah im so good!!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SangreLuna

SangreLuna

PostSubject: Re: COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:17 pm

um....i leave for a couple days and now you make trouble ~_~ uhhhh nevermind im not suppose to exist later
Back to top Go down
ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

PostSubject: Re: COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:26 pm

kat dont believe on bruce...he never make things better..he even make worst.......

he always make problems on band.........since u kut and kat r gone.............so pls come back kat and kut....so that u can discipline baby Bruce......coz he cant discipline himself.........btw wen r u guys gonna come back.........i missed u guys.

bruce always make troubles...especially on Minx.
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: Re: COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:02 am

i dont look for problems... problems look for bruce : Crying or Very sad but i do something about it.. Laughing just dont expect for a positive outcome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Katriana

Katriana

PostSubject: Re: COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:07 am

And that would be why I asked you NOT to try and fix things....
We're wrapping up our holidays now.. our daughter had her birthday party last night and all.. got some things to do for new years, and then we should be back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennachou
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:05 pm

waahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha...

Poor Bruce... When will u learn from ur mistakes....
When Bruce, when?!?!??!?!

hahahhaaahaha......Kat dont worry too much about us.....just enjoy ur holidays and always live ur life to the fullest....unlike Bruce..he's living his life to foolest!!!!!

Happy Holidays..

PS: I'll take care of these kids while ur gone....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK   COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CotD Forums :: CotD General Chat-
Jump to: