Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCOTDSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delay in return to 9D

Go down 
+4
ChaZe_YanG
Panamay
SangreLuna
Katriana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Katriana

Katriana

Delay in return to 9D Empty
PostSubject: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:20 pm

Well.. I had planned to be back in game by now.. but I got bit by the new years resolution bug, and have been busy. I was also informed that my in-laws will be visiting from Asia this year. Between those 2 things, I have been in a storm of re-decorating, re-modeling & trying to quit smoking. I am not sure how much longer this is gonna take.. but I am still in the process of re-decorating the house, and plan to start painting next week. I also have a few different things I need to build.. I am redoing my cabinets and building a new dog run for my pups to have this summer. After that I have to finish re-landscaping my backyard and I am building a new set of storage/shelving/cabinets in my garage. Anyways, I will try to get back in game as soon as i can, its just been crazy here.. and between all of the things I am doing, I now also have to drive 20 minutes across town to baby sit my sisters kids a few times a week for her. Needless to say, it has been hard to find time to just relax and play a game, but just in case anyone is wondering, I will state here, no we haven't quit, no we are not playing a new game. We are just busy with real life! Miss you all, XOXOXO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennachou
SangreLuna

SangreLuna

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:39 pm

the band has the tendency to take care of our everything we arent at war with anybody atm i think (at least thats what i worked up with Carnage) so take your time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Dam women... i see a melt down in your future. Take it easy Bruce isn't gonna destroy everything......... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:37 am

hahahha..bruce is the destroyer....
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:07 am

For the first time, I agree to Pana...
u should somehow think for urself..u maybe the "mom" of the band but u got better priorities...
And about the band...idk the hell is going on there...so "no comment".
,,,\/, (^_^) ,\/,,, Peace Out Guys!!
Miss ya all...________________Beep____________Beep___________Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Thx for the vote of confidence there Sleep

Bruce is doing a fine job Kat no worries. With the holidays everyone hit a low but i expect it to pick back up any day now. Goodluck with all your home project! Don't rush anything cause then you'll have to start over affraid
Back to top Go down
papz

papz

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:13 pm

How come Kut isnt doing anything? hahahaha
Joke. Razz
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:43 pm

hahaha papz...
Laughing
anyway... kat pazz me the BM fo a moment while ur gone.. so at least pplz can say the BM of our band still active Twisted Evil and ill pazz it to diff people too so they can try to be BM XDXDXDXDXDXD watchu think?

P.S.
and we gonna make a third side in war as bankai proposed lol!

and imma boot some people too lol!
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:57 pm

hahahhahha...papz

@Pana..dang girl!!..u read my mind and its great to hear that Bruce is doing good.

@Bruce...wat do u exactly meant by "third side in war?".....if u dont mind explaining it to me since I'm not technically there to know but if u refused then I'll understand. No hurt feelings

O man!!! I miss playing with u guys.....I would love to pick on u guys again.
Back to top Go down
Dukker

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:33 am

ya don't worry about it Kat. wait i don't have a opinion in this no more but fuck it i'm a friend of yours so just take your time we'll all b waiting for your return and yours to kut! *pies you both* take your time and relax. the game isn't everything ya know ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delay in return to 9D   Delay in return to 9D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delay in return to 9D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CotD Forums :: CotD General Chat-
Jump to: