Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCOTDSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Panamay

Panamay

CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Empty
PostSubject: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Kat you HAVE to log on and make the hero league. Both bands a dwindling fast. COTD SF is down to 9 ppl and COTD HD doesn't sound to alive.

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Log in for 5 mins to make league
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:13 am

Woooo!!!

U scared me..
Back to top Go down
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:15 am

I speak the truth Chaze. Unfortunatly COTD will soon be extint
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:22 am

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Girl that's a sad news!!!

"I need you boo, I gotta see you boo
Like the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight"
Back to top Go down
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:30 am

I Know, that why i need Kat *cough* to come form the hero league with me
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:48 am

yes plz comeback... lol! lol! lol!
we in trouble.. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:41 am

you mean you and Bankai are in trouble
crist bruce you shoudln't of done it
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:52 am

So Bruce has something to do with this then huh...

Man!!! Behave...

I know u will behave but I also know that u can't stop that burning PKer spirit...I hope I

tackled some points.
Back to top Go down
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:00 pm

well his pk'er spirit and bankai left the band. i leave all to take it up with themsince they joined KM Hero league
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:41 am

hahaha! well its fun PKing all day... its just expensive.. haha! lol! me and my homeboy (BANKAI) PK all day wit KM.. although we barely win, its fun.. at least they know they (MOH) shouldn't have messed with innocent pplz like uz.. We just show them what we can do. We kick azz but theyre too many,, but iz fun Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am

lol Bruce.....seems like our band is breaking to pieces coz yvalline pmed me that the band is dying.
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:35 am

shes (yvalline) our only hope of keeping the band alive.... i cant keep it alive coz i do alot of shytes hahahaha! well.. i left the band to her and told her im comin back when kat comes back (hopefully she'll help me "again or as always" to escape this mess)... and wheres my main man kut? we need him to kill nukers for me and bankai!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:40 am

so my darling handles the band then...
Kat hasnt gone online yet?
and yeah..I wonder wats going on with Kut too...I wish I could log in to help u guys out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS   CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING KAT TO HELP SAVE THE BANDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CotD Forums :: CotD General Chat-
Jump to: