HomeCOTDSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQCalendarUsergroups

TIME TO END THE SILENCE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panamay

Panamay

TIME TO END THE SILENCE Empty
PostSubject: TIME TO END THE SILENCE   TIME TO END THE SILENCE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:03 am

Ok ppl, i've been quiet long enough. And so have all of you Mad

So i am inviting all to share your msn/yahoo ID

I make my best attemp to locate and chat all COTD members, existing or in new bands. My efforts seem in vain as only a few actually chat or log on.
So i'll beggin the list with my own msn addy

Nikky ugonnabuildafireorwhat@hotmail.com

In game i can be reached on
Minxenia
Panamay

My lastest project is finaly coming together i am calling all the COTD SF back to me under new league/band. I've been able to gather most of the band together and i will strive too keep us all together regarless of tag over our heads. Until Kat's return so we can revive COTD and form the league we all wished for.

A note to all COTD HD since you are all the hardest to locate pls pigeon Minxenia or add her to friends list. I knwo most of us are scattered all over the map and in all different bands but i truly wish to keep us all close. Wether i just chat or we all get together and do something for fun. For the HD that wish to join my little group under the new tag i will do my best to secure you a place in the league.

Sange and I are working hard to keep even the whisper of COTD alive and i want you all to remember what we build together and the goals we all shared.

SO add me to msn and/or friends list add Sangre if you can lets all do what we must to keep it together. Hopefully we only need a little more time and tenacity to push through this. Yes this is an act of desperation, the league is broken and needs TLC to get well again.

To Bruce : yes i pk'ed you. No i did not see your message you say you sent me. I did and do appologize, so i repeat for all to read!!!!
i pk'ed you ONCE, you've killed me a few times already
i'm done fighting you, i'm tired of theses stupid wars and politics. I'm done Bruce, i'm calling for truce or even peace. pls help us keep COTD together, you too Bankaii.

Hope to hear from all of you soon, me or sangre.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: TIME TO END THE SILENCE   TIME TO END THE SILENCE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:19 am

I don't have msn but i have yahoo.

camsra20@yahoo.com

and please identify urself somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

PostSubject: Re: TIME TO END THE SILENCE   TIME TO END THE SILENCE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:00 am

my yahoo is:
celso_oslec@yahoo.com.ph
chat u there...hopefully^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SangreLuna

SangreLuna

PostSubject: Re: TIME TO END THE SILENCE   TIME TO END THE SILENCE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:00 am

well for those who actually DO care i can be contacted at rr5mooth@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: Re: TIME TO END THE SILENCE   TIME TO END THE SILENCE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:59 pm

this is my Yahoo Messenger ID: charlesgruenberg2004@yahoo.com

and for my Email, this gonna be a tough one to remember.....

charlesgruenberg2004@yahoo.com lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIME TO END THE SILENCE   TIME TO END THE SILENCE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIME TO END THE SILENCE
Page 1 of 1