Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCOTDSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....

Go down 
+4
Bankai
Yoruni
ChaZe_YanG
Katriana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Katriana

Katriana

MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Empty
PostSubject: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:00 am

Ok..we have a problem, and I have tried to deal with it quietly.. but that isn't going so well.

The time has come to make a decision, and this needs to be a band decision, so I need feedback here.

There have been alot of problems with MoH and COTD lately... and as of right now, Bruce is kinda KOS to MoH. I have been trying to talk with Kalseru (BM of MoH) about it this week, and we have tried to resolve it, but that has failed. MoH is not currently attacking any other band members except Bruce, and that is because of personal reasons. I have tried to remain neutral in hopes of resolving this peacefully, because I don't want to put the entire band at war, but I don't want to continue watching Bruce get tortured by MoH either.

I guess I should first list why they are attacking Bruce.....
Bruce is good at making enemies (as we all know) and alot of those enemies are in MoH or their allied bands. Our band has always stayed neutral in the wars in CC, but last weekend Bruce went to CC5 and gave rez to a few members of KM. MoH took this as a sign of being "allied" to KM and helping them, and attacked Bruce. I spoke with Kalseru and explained that it was a mistake, and that Bruce did not know they were fighting each other at the time. Our band has always given rez/buffs to anyone in CC. Despite this, they are also upset that after the defeated TGW in CC5, Bruce looted a box and got a LV 6 Elixir. MoH feels Bruce had no right to the elixir and wanted him to give it to MoH.. Again I spoke with MoH about this, and the issue was suppose to be resolved, but now they continue to attack Bruce.

Today in CC4, UnHoly1 masked up to attack Bruce while he was grinding, and then called Kalseru to help him. An hour later another member of MoH attacked Bruce and again called Kalseru to help. All this happening while I am AGAIN in whispers with kalseru trying to resolve the situation.

Kalseru says he too would like to avoid a war with us, but does not understand my continued attempts at defending Bruce. I know I do not need to explain here why I am defending him. He is COTD.. nuff said.

If things continue on this path with MoH, we may very well find ourselves at war with them.
It needs to be pointed out however, that a war with MoH and their allies would make grinding in CC near impossible. I need to know how everyone feels about this, and what actions you want me to pursue on this issue. Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennachou
ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:08 am

i think high lvl guys need to back up BRUCE............

i know MoH is a high lvl band
but we r a band too.......
we need to help ppl in the band

y does BRUCE always make trouble?
from now on i'll call him troublemaker lol! lol! lol!
no offense bruce hahahahaah

i think we better have Celestials to be our ally to back us up lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

i dont really know wat to do with it coz i dont experience that kind of thing
Back to top Go down
Yoruni

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:12 am

Cough cough, celestial is kinda neutral , some of them are warring KM ( your alliance ) , cough cough .... and most of them are MOH's friends .. so lol... =P
Back to top Go down
Bankai

Bankai

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:14 pm

Yeah if a war breaks out it will be difficult to grind in CC without getting into an altercation. This will suck for people who will be trying to grind in CC. The bad thing about this is not all people in the band are into pvp. Some might only like the pve aspect of the game. And if a war breaks out we might lose some of our beloved members. Crying or Very sad (Dun worry bout me if you guys wanna raise hell ill bring the heat…lol Twisted Evil ) I think it is best that everyone let us know how you feel about this situation and what will happen if a war breaks out.
Back to top Go down
ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:06 am

can i be the cheerleader.................. lol! lol! lol!

cheering u guys in the war!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: couldnt have said it better   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:56 pm

i agree to what every word bankai said (omg miracle!) i know he is kinda weird and all but now he proved otherwise. IT MAKES SENSE NOW!!! lol!
Tell us how u feel about it... but i want to let you guys know that if u dont like war, i'll TRY not to get into one. but if they go overboard, we might have no choice. (example of going overboard=pking band members tht they said they wont do. we will see about that)
Back to top Go down
Katriana

Katriana

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:45 am

I really hate to do this without getting to discuss it more with everyone, but we have no choice now. We are going to war.

Today, MoH and EL attacked Bruce (again) and then began attacking other members of our band, despite telling us their issue was only with Bruce. If they are going to be attacking us, then we will be fighting back. So sorry for all those not prepared for war. We will be looking at the option of setting up a another band for those who do not wish to be in the war, so they you may stay safe an uninvolved. I will post more on this later.
Back to top Go down
ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:00 am

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...............boy!!!!!!!!!!!

this is goin to be fun.............
i've never been to war before.............
so i'll just cheer for all u guys!!!!!!!!!GO GO GO COTD!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katriana

Katriana

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:19 am

Well.. hopefully this will be a very short war...
After several hours of fighting against MOH/EL/ASC/DD/Cels/RTB/and everyone else....
JIN msgd me to discuss peace. So far the talks are going wel, and as of right now, we are on a cease fire with all bands. I will post more on this as I have information to post. For now, everyone please be good.. and no CC for bruce! *Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: =(   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:51 am

the good, innocent man always gets the blame.. Crying or Very sad i know you guys agree that i am innocent and very peaceful.. (no doubt about that).
and why is it only me who doesnt get to go to CC.... Bankai was the one who triggered the war!!!!! Very Happy i just helped Twisted Evil anyway.. im *glad* that this war is finally over. dont have to spend so much money on fookin ginsengs and ambrosia pft! thanks for all who participated in war. i love you guys! I love you
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: hhhhmmmmmmmm Bruce   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:52 am

I wonder who's innocent...I thought I'm the only innocent here....
O well...I missed all the fun...I hate u Bruce for not telling me that the ride has started.....
I wanna ride with free tickets....GUsto mo sakay sa FerrisWheel Bruce....
and OH i wanna kno what u guys think of my alt char....i got an SF=hybrid..I planned it to be more as PvP type=more dex................or BoT=nuker......

Name: Clan: Role: Level:

x_Samantha_x BoT Armored Bandit RC 5

[Shawty] SF Mistress of Cloud LS 2

But it's only a plan...coz if I couldn't grind in CC then I got another one to grind with...
unlike Bruce...(what a poor guy) always insist his ideas to be right.....
Bruce kain ka nalang ng popcorn para malibang ka.
Back to top Go down
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:08 pm

I'de like to comment and leave an opinion but i'm too tired. As for last night I was going in BP to trade Karma but i walked out of safe and my RL1 Nukker (Minxenia) for thoses who don't know..... got ganked walking out of safe. Ok fine, CS and FC beating a RL boy that's rich Suspect SO naturaly after the frustrating week i had i got my EC2 warrior (Panamay) is there anyone that doesn't know her yet Shocked And decided it was time to repay for my lost of Karma pirat Naturaly I got ganked by more CS and FC..... WTF affraid Then when it was realized who i was they stopped attacking me. Hmmmmmm, yeah and return the attention to Bankai and Bruce. Since i'm such doll I defended my bandmates (EVEN IF BRUCE DON"T LOVE ME Razz ) And that's how COTD SF got called in. Naturally I have other friends who will drop a Boss to come help me and I called a few. Cubanito2007 will not attack our band even if MoH tells him too, (Bruce i think you are the exception but i'm still thinking he won't attack you) As for Celestial HD well Death_Angel16 was pissed that she got ganked, (sucks when it happens to you right DA) but i think her beef is that her "perfect build" got owned by a few EC Twisted Evil

I am hopefull peace will befall the land of 9D once more as i enjoy light pvp and some playfull wars but this grudge match shit needs to end ASAP! So Bruce behave (Pana is watching What a Face ) And I just might PK you myself if i see your butt in BP or CC for the rest of the week Twisted Evil (cause i'm sure i can live long enough for that tongue )

And Kat....... no KM please ( sorry if you are KM Yoru) But i really, really, REALLY ( etc.....) Don't want alligiance with KM. It's not even an option for me No

well i've said my peace ( i hear coffee bounce )
Back to top Go down
papz

papz

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:32 pm

DAMN!!! I cant keep up with all the news.. Again, I am so sorry that I havent been online..

So, are we at war or not? I am confused as a queer, drun mule. XD

If so, i can bring out my high level char and fight with you guys. ^^ (not the papz char)
Back to top Go down
Katriana

Katriana

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:30 pm

As of this moment, we are not at war. We are on a cease fire, pending further peace talks. And as far as alliances go, we have entered into an official alliance with DA (Deadly Alliance) band. They are currently the ONLY band we are allied to, and they are not involved in any wars at this time, but will support us if we go to war again. Hopefully we will not be going to war though, as I too would like to see this all end peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Panamay

Panamay

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:23 pm

Funny after last nights event
I just spenmt about 1 hour in BP hanging out with ppl from EL, MoH, Celestial and they invite me to pt with them Shocked

Even UnHoly1 and kikiki joked around with me, UnHoly1 even stopped an EL that was attacking me Shocked

So atm I think we are all tense but able to still enjoy the game tongue santa
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:37 pm

Death_Angel thinks her build is strong? lol! well to tell you, when Thuglove was healinig me while fighting DA and unholy1, Unholy gets para-d so DA was attacking me.. and it seems that Thuglove's heal is more than what DA can damage lol! was really funny. i only got damage when Unholy attacks me. but DA leaves my HP at 100% (when i am healed) . too much for the perfect build lolz. anyway.. im just bored coz i've got nothing to do in 9D.. im banned from CC and BP lol! so goodluck to me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:39 am

LOL Bruce...
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:51 am

I know what to do to make use of urselfl Bruce...

become my healer while I grind...

trust me u'll not get banned in any chance

not at all

nah uh...

nada..

walang wala...

kdkahhal

kjd;dmlis

gets mo Bruce?...i hope u did with ur little brain lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

(*_*) .V,,, (Peace dawgg)
Back to top Go down
Brucey

Brucey

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:53 am

wahahahaha
i get it bitch! XDXDXDXD
well too bad.. i can grind soon Twisted Evil
mwahahahah!
hahahahaha!
hehehehehe!
hihihihihihihi!
Back to top Go down
Master_ChaZe

Master_ChaZe

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:00 am

Kat will u help me banned Bruce again...

PLease Please Please!!!!!!!!

O cmon......

O well....

Good Luck all...

I'm loving it!

Dito na sa McDo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....   MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoH, KM, TAO, ASC & all other things war related....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CotD Forums :: CotD General Chat-
Jump to: