Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCOTDSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kris Thorsby woo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukker

Kris Thorsby woo Empty
PostSubject: Kris Thorsby woo   Kris Thorsby woo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:30 am

ok ok ok

i'm gonna have you guys explore my myspace. www.myspace.com/shotputer
Back to top Go down
stalkerbaby

Kris Thorsby woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Thorsby woo   Kris Thorsby woo Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:05 pm

hey sexy
Back to top Go down
stalkerbaby

Kris Thorsby woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Thorsby woo   Kris Thorsby woo Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:15 pm

FUCK!!!!! god damn eit Kris! i go through all that god damn work to join and fucking everything to freak you out and get you back for almost making me piss my fucking pants and you havent been here since fucking JANUARY!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that pisses me off!!!! asshole. Evil or Very Mad ily! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SangreLuna

SangreLuna

Kris Thorsby woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Thorsby woo   Kris Thorsby woo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:11 am

lol suppose you didnt notice that everyone seperated...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kris Thorsby woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Thorsby woo   Kris Thorsby woo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kris Thorsby woo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CotD Forums :: Gamer Pics-
Jump to: