Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCOTDSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all white clanners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Panamay

Panamay

To all white clanners Empty
PostSubject: To all white clanners   To all white clanners Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:33 am

For thoses of you who are playign on the white side now. I do have a nice peacefull little band
if you want to join pls just pigeon minx, i'll be more then happy to log and send you invite. ATM it is only wutang but, i do whis to branch it into a league. So if you have other white clanners let em know and we will see about making bands and leaguing up. tongue
Back to top Go down
ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

PostSubject: Re: To all white clanners   To all white clanners Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:52 pm

yeah...i have a white clan char a WT(nuker) too...but his in Asc league right now and i like to stay...
but i am making another WT warrior...but its still LS 8 LOL!!!
wats the band name Pana?
Back to top Go down
ChaZe_YanG

ChaZe_YanG

PostSubject: Re: To all white clanners   To all white clanners Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:03 am

<-------Big Chaze

Hey Minx....my lil wu tang can join ur lil band....just to make ur band occupied..hehehe and sure i wanna keep myself in a low profile for some times....i'll PM u wen u get back on game. Get well =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all white clanners   To all white clanners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all white clanners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CotD Forums :: CotD General Chat-
Jump to: